Young Adults | Summer camp
4 February @ 8:00 am - 6 February @ 5:00 pm
We are going to Bonnie Doon for Summer Camp!
This is a weekend not to be missed by any YA (Age 16+)
Friday 4th Feb – Sunday 6th Feb 2022
The Camerons’ property at 55 Hutchinsons Road, Bonnie Doon
Price for Friday – Sunday $90
Price for Saturday – Sunday $70
Here’s some of the things we have lined up:
- Watersports with plenty of boats & jet skis
- Hike in the Cathedral Range State Park
- Evening Y&Y Service on Saturday evening – Guest speaker Braam Botha.
- BBQ dinner & a feed at the Bonnie Door Hotel
- PLENTY of rad times sorted for you all!
Here’s the deal, YOU MUST REGISTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Regos will close on Sunday 30th January and will not re-open!
- YOUNG ADULTS (Age 16+): Meet at BCOC 8am on Friday (if you need a lift) or make your own way down.
- A group of Young Adults will head down after youth on Friday night if you want to car pool and go later.
- Plan to bring our own tent if you have one, there is plenty of space. (We have some 10-man tents that will be available if not)
- If you have work, GET IT OFF!
- SATURDAY NIGHT: we will be going down to the Bonnie Doon Hotel for a feed, so bring some $$$
- SUNDAY AFTERNOON is the official end of camp: Pick-up for the VCE from BCOC at approximately 5pm
- Please note this is a drug & alcohol free weekend
IMPORTANT THINGS TO PACK:
- Sleeping gear (lilo, pillow, sleeping bag)
- Tent, but please let Brett know if you will be bringing a swag or your own tent.
- Camp chair (for down at the lake)
- Life jacket (if you have your own)
- Clothes (please)
- Bathers and towel
- Toiletries (be sun-smart)
- Walking shoes
- Cash for dinner at the Bonnie Doon Pub Saturday night / extra activities
- Expectation for an awesome weekend!
INVITE YOUR FRIENDS & WE’LL SEE YOU THERE!!!