Mental Health Support Gathering | What happens when the CAT Team is called
21 March @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
The Mental Health Support Gatherings are a ministry of the Berwick Church of Christ. We have been serving our community with support for over 150 years. You may be interested or might want to refer someone you care about to this opportunity.
We have two discussion rooms:
• one for people who live with a mental health issue/s; and
• one for those who are caring for them.
These Gatherings are facilitated by Christians who wish to walk alongside people in their journey, loving and caring for them by providing a safe place to be heard and share life’s challenges together, offering friendship and hope. In addition, the Gatherings will provide tools to assist people in dealing with life, with specialist speakers addressing relevant topics.
You are not alone.
The Mental Health Support Gatherings are held on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of every month from 7:30pm to 9:30pm.
- Topic: What happens when the CAT Team is called
- Speaker: Cat Team / Police
- Date: Tuesday 21st March 2023
- Time: 7.30pm – 9.30pm
- Address: 446 Centre Road, Berwick, Vic, 3806
- Cost: Free
For more details, please email [email protected] or phone (03) 9702 1011