- This event has passed.
Thrive | Clinic – option 2
15 November @ 7:30 pm - 9:15 pm
A 5-week transformational journey, helping those emotionally stuck, find a better way.
Life’s pressures, relationships, and family dynamics all have an impact on our emotional well-being. But what if we could get healing and freedom from the past and find healthy ways for moving forward?
You don’t need a lecture. You need someone to come alongside to understand your story and provide insights, a healing pathway where needed, and personal mentoring.
Imagine experiencing this in the safety of a small group where you are not alone, but inspired and encouraged.
5 consecutive Wednesdays:
- Session 1: The LIES we believe
- Session 2: Overcoming HURT and ANGER
- Session 3: Overcoming SHAME and REGRET
- Session 4: RELATIONSHIP dynamics
- Session 5: A new way of THINKING
- Date: Wednesday 15th November 2023
- Time: 7.30pm – 9.15pm
- Address: Eliston Family and Community Centre. 20 Eliston Ave, Clyde.
- Cost: $20 individuals / $30 couples