Nativity Scene Craft Project
Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus to make at home with your children.
If you were in playgroup in 2020, you will receive these bits and pieces in the mail, ready to make a nativity scene with your children. You will just need to provide three empty toilet rolls and sticky tape.
But for anyone else, here are the simple items you’ll need:
- 2 pieces of fabric for Mary and Joseph to wear on their heads, each 10 x 19cm
- Pretty paper for their clothes, each 15 x 7.5cm
- Piece of paper for Jesus, 5.5 x 7.5cm
- Circles of light card for faces: 4cm diameter for Mary and Joseph, 2.5cm diameter for Jesus
- 2 pieces of ribbon, each 21cm
- Yellow tissue paper for straw
Happy making and displaying in your home. And have a wonderful and blessed Christmas.
Playgroup Ministry Director
Being His Presence In Every Place